Do you know who founded Facebook you are using everyday ? Mark Zuckerberg. Yeah. That’s him (and some his friends). The boy that dropout from Harvard in 2004 to make social media site named Facebook currently is the 5th richest man in the world. Of course people consider him as very successful person among few others. Young, impactful, rich, powerful. Beside him, there are few successful people like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Steve Jobs that I look up to. Now I want to share my favorite quote from them. I hope these people who always inspire me can also inspire you to do big things in your life.
1. the biggest risk is not taking any risk. in the world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking any risk – Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder & CEO
2. When you think it’s important enough, You do it even if the odds are not in your favor – Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX CEO
3. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t founded it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle – Steve Jobs, Apple Founder
4. You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you are going to innovate – Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder
5. We are never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, who can die for those dreams – Jack Ma, Alibaba Chairman
6. If you are changing the world, you are working on important things. You are excited to get up in the morning – Larry Page, Google (Alphabet) Cofounder
Leave a Reply